Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site and signing up, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
There are absolutely no refunds for fine art purchases for fees that are incorporated to shows for artist services or for art fair exhibitions. It is the responsibility of the artist to supply the website uploader with the proper high res images, bio and statement for the artists items for sale before they are uploaded to the website in a timely manner. It is the responsibility of the artist to ship the works in the appropriate amount of time to account for shipping for the exhibitions. It is the artist responsibility to present all art works in the proper manner to be hung on the wall for presentation such as framed and ready to hang with wires etc... we do not display with clips, if art work requires clips it risks not being displayed and there are no refunds if the work does not meet the required framing and presentation needs of the gallery. If the artist pays for a space this space has been booked, marketed and promoted, if the art work is lost in transit NYA is not responsible for lost damaged or stolen works and is under no circumstances responsible for any refunds. If the artist is not happy with the timing of the show then the space and exhibitions will be pushed back to the following month or a month that works for the space and the artist. There are absolutely no refunds only credit given.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on New York ART Group's (also known as: NYA) web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on New York ART Group's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by New York ART Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on New York ART Group's web site are provided "as is". New York ART Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, New York ART Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall New York ART Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on New York ART Group's Internet site, even if New York ART Group or a New York ART Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
NewYorkART.com has the right to remove offensive, inappropriate or sub-par artwork at its own discrepancy at any time.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on New York ART Group's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. New York ART Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. New York ART Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. New York ART Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
New York ART Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New York ART Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to New York ART Group's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Artist Policy
Artists are not in a membership or recurring billing situation. NYA reserves the right to cancel an artist's account at any time.
10. Artist Application Fee
NYA admin fee for curators and web developers to artists is a one-time charge of $250. This also serves as an application fee that places the artist in front of the art director, rotated through NewYorkART.com iphone app, NewYorkART.com shopping cart, 1st "call to artists list" for group shows and gallery exhibitions. Places the artist on the waiting list for residencies (if qualified) in one of our 22 exhibitor booths. (please contact your NYA representative for more details, call daily 12-5pm EST). The application fee does not in any way guarantee a solo show for the artist accepted. It does how ever guarantee the opportunity to apply to all juried group exhibitions.
70% is paid to the artist when a sale goes through NewyorkART.com™. When our sales team gets involved and the client / collector card is run through our company in a sale, 30% commission is paid to the gallery. Venmo or PayPal will be paid to the artist by NewYorkART.com™ either on the 1st or the 15th of the month depending on sale date. A w-9 form and a NYA invoice needs to be signed and returned to the gallery before payment is received.
Please call us to discuss if you need any clarification. ph. 917-472-9015
11. Artists' Artwork Liability
We (NYA) are not responsible for lost or damaged artwork. Artists are responsible for insuring their own art works and NYA is not responsible in any way of the organization of shipping a piece from the artists studio to the client (buyer). Artists ship the works to and from the gallery, the gallery ships the works to the collectors home or office.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
questions? ph. 917-472-9015 • email@example.com