Premier Gallery Booth $3000- VV
20'X20' Exhibition Booth for NYAFAIR 2020
NOTE: Art work Deadline: The art work Must be in the gallery by the 1st of the month for the curator. (no exceptions)
• Exhibition show for 30 calendar days.
- Art consultation and introduction to the top artist exhibiting in the gallery and studio spaces.
- ARTIST AGREES THAT THE ART CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST WORK. Additional insurance must be the responsibility of the artist.
- 70/30 (70% to the artist - 30% to the art center if sold by the art center)
******After signing up please complete the Check list: (Email the following to Vivian Velez * firstname.lastname@example.org)
1) Art work price list taped to the art (includes: name, title, size, price, medium, year) with photos of the artwork.
2) Full artist contact info (Name, email, phone, instagram, website, city)
3) Completed contract (if you do not have the contract email:
4) Ship artwork to: New York Art Center | 7 Franklin Place, New York, NY 10013 (no later then the 1st of the month)
5) Questions? Call 917-472-9015 | email: email@example.com
Please contact the ART CENTER for questions or concerns about shipping, drop off dates, insurance, pick up, shipping. art center phone 917-472-9015 | questions about shipping? email: firstname.lastname@example.org | questions about website uploads? email: email@example.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
There are absolutely no refunds for fine art purchases for fees that are incorporated to shows for artist services or for art fair exhibitions. It is the responsibility of the artist to supply the website uploader with the proper high res images, bio and statement for the artists items for sale before they are uploaded to the website in a timely manner. It is the responsibility of the artist to ship the works in the appropriate amount of time to account for shipping for the exhibitions. It is the artist responsibility to present all art works in the proper manner to be hung on the wall for presentation such as framed and ready to hang with wires etc... we do not display with clips, if art work requires clips it risks not being displayed and there are no refunds if the work does not meet the required framing and presentation needs of the gallery. If the artist pays for a space this space has been booked, marketed and promoted, if the art work is lost in transit NYA is not responsible for lost damaged or stolen works and is under no circumstances responsible for any refunds. If the artist is not happy with the timing of the show then the space and exhibitions will be pushed back to the following month or a month that works for the space and the artist. There are absolutely no refunds only credit given.
917.472.9015 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5 days before opening reception | or the 1st of the month
Ship to: New York Art Center | 7 Franklin Place, New York, NY 10013